January 31, 2012

A Quiet Place .

Esme , " This is my quiet place . The old wicker bassinet in the cottage . LP put the little bed her friend gave her as a present for Malou's arrival, in the bassinet . Before Malou became Malou AND Levon. The little bed in the bassinet is mine now ."




Esme , " I can do my nails here ."











Esme , " And fix my furs ."




Esme , " I like to take my long afternoon nap in my quiet place too ."





Esme , " No one can find me here."








Have a terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. That's an adorable little bed, and an adorable little kitty in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the lady with the flashy box found you, Esme. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got the purrfect spot there, Esme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just left a comment and naughty Mr Blogger must have eaten it!!
    We think you have got a wonderful snug bed there Esme and bet it's very cosy - Is it kitten proof?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme, that sure is one comfy looking bed for sure. Glad you got all your furs and nails straightened out. Looks like you are ready for your nap. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks super comfy Esme and a great place for a little girl time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful bassinet! I don't know that I'd be able to trust Gloman around that drawstring though!
    xo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme on the half shell! How pawsomely darling are you!

    I have given you an award on my blog today. Hope you like it!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esme, you are so sweet and dainty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are a girly kitty just like me. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like such a nice quiet place. We're jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Esme, we are glad you have your snuggly quiet place to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like the perfect spot!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)