January 23, 2012

A few of my Favourite Things .

Levon , " I've been asked to name a few of my favourite things. Since kittens have the attention span of a gnat...well, anyway, that's what Esme claims...it was difficult to narrow it down but here goes..."





Levon , " I love playing in this tunnel. LP bought it for Esme when she was a kitten and everyone has sort of outgrown it but I really LOVE it !! "




Levon , " Speaking of tunnels...I love my soft , crinkle tunnel too. Some times I even fall asleep in it ! "






Levon , " Auntie Wendy gave us this spiral mousie and I play with it every day 'cause it's a fav! "





Levon , " Here I am giving the bitey to my favourite peach mousie ."



Levon , " Take that mousie ! "






Levon , " Another one of my favourite things is this basket. It used to belong to Lewis , my angel brofur's. I have my long naps in it most days. LP says that's really good. But I have to say, my favourite thing of them all ...




Levon , " ... is playing with Malou . She makes my heart sing ."






Have a marvelous Monday !
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

12 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty awesome fav's of yours Levon! But I personally like the last one, that would definitely be on my list of favorites!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute.Love the pic with the mouth open and tongue out LOL.Meow hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love all your favourite things Levon (and by the way, that was the name of #1's favourite uncle!), but we love the last item best!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those things look wonderful. I think I might like to take a nap in that tunnel!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad that Malou makes your heart sing most Levon although we do think you've got some pawsome toys.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are supposed to sing the song, Levon.... purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some excellent favourite things Levon. My you have lots of lovely toys and sleeping spots...lucky boy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure have some great toys and that basket is just perfect but the best is the part about Malou makes your heart sing. Can't get any better than that.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Levon, one of my favorite things is the tiny black half-mustache on your little face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Levon...we think you're one of our favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are so adorable. Thanks for sharing your favourite things, Levon, we enjoyed the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Levon, we LOVE your sploosh! And thanks for showing us your favorite things...especially little Malou!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)