December 12, 2011

Christmas in the Foster Room .

Leo , " I was thinking of Christmas and wondering when LP was going to make it look like Christmas in here. I never used to celebrate Christmas when I lived on the streets but now that I have a foster home , I do. Celebrate that is ."




Leo , " Then this morning LP came into our room and started decorating just as if she read my mind! "



Leo, " She hung the tiny stockings I love so much ."








Leo , " And she put up our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree with the little bird ornaments amongst other favourites ."










Tulip , " I love the Peace Dove . And the vintage Christmas plaque ."














Tulip , " Actually , I love everything about Christmas ! I can't wait for Santa Paws to get here! "



Leo , " I'm going to keep our Christmas booties nearby so that Santa Paws doesn't miss them ."




Leo , " And in the meantime , I'm going to settle down to a long winter's nap while visions of sugar- plums  dance in my head ."




Have a marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

20 comments:

  1. You two are just so gorgeous and cute. I am sure Santa would give you lots of treats and toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just love the peace and hope stockings ~ and all the decorations. We just know yoo will get lotsa treats in your bootees. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking like a beautiful Christmas over your way!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be long now until Santa Claws is here to bring toys and presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your Charlie Brown Christmas tree and the decorations!
    Happy Monday,
    ~ Timothy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auw.....Cottage Felines, a million thousand purrss that Santa Paws will pay you all a visit. If they don't, there's always Santa Purina. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decorations are lovely and those little stockings are just so sweet. We hope Santa brings you lots of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Santa is sure to bring you all some great presents - we love your decorations.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your decorations are so nice! We have one question, do sugar plums taste like chikkun?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you both enjoy your first Christmas in a nice warm home. I am pretty sure those stockings are going to be filled to the brim with toys and treats!

    Enjoy!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you two are so sweet, we are so glad you have such a wonderful foster home. We love all your decorations and your Charlie Brown Christmas tree is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your room is looking very festive! We love your stockings...and that tree is adorable...do you ever try to eat the birdies??

    ReplyDelete
  14. We just love this post. Your decorations are super. We love them all. We love the Christmas booties. They are all just terrific and made our Mom smile really big and she needed that. Take care. Santa paws really is coming to your house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. PS, I think you can vote even if you live in Canada. Try and see what happens. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you're getting everything ready!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at your house! Santa is on his way, we hear...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your animals. They have such generous hearts and minds, just like LP.

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the decorations, they're so cute. :) i hope you all got something special for xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your Christmas booties Leo they are adorable, and I especially like the tree:D

    XO K

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)