November 15, 2011

Guess Who ?

 
"Can you guess who I am? I am in my favourite box. LP even decorated it for me ."





" Here is a glimpse of my paw. And my ears. Can you guess now ?"



"Here's my profile. It must be getting obvious ."








"It's me. Leo! "




Leo , " That was hard work. I think I'll take a nap on my pink polka dots blanket now. It's my favourite napping blanket."





Have a terrific Tuesday!
Thanks to everyone for all the kind and welcoming comments for Malou and Levon yesterday.We look forward to sharing these two with you.They are the cat's meow! Teehee.Hee!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

13 comments:

  1. Take it easy, Leo
    I didn't guess yet, You already tell me...MOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was you Leo, you couldn't hide your adorableness from me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We guessed it was you Leo cos you are furry handsome. We are looking forward to meeting Malou and Levon and getting to know them.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were able to guess, too, Leo! You couldn't hide your handsomeness from our admiring eyes. :)

    We weren't on yesterday ... that's so exciting about Malou and Levon! Concatulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Leo. Those are some really good pictures of you. That was fun trying to guess who you were. Goodness those kittens are so cute. Good for you for taking them. Just think how lucky they are to have you. It is hard to lose them but it sure is so much fun to have them. Take care. Those pictures of them are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leo, you did a great job! You had us going! We love your box and blanket too. Hope you are having a snuggly day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Leo....you're looking pretty cute there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Leo you sneak you! But, it was sooo obviously you. Nice try though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew straightaway that it was you!

    The kittens!!!!!! Aren't they just adorable?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a nice nap on your favorite pink with white polka dots blanket Leo!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leo, that was a fun game. :) and i think that pink polka dot blanket suits your perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)