November 1, 2011

Gnat Broth Regrets .

Mitalee , " Ugh. I feel sick. The Halloween party yesterday was brilliant but I have regrets.Niptini regrets.Cheese spiders regrets. Smoked ham regrets. Gnat broth regrets. I have serious gnat broth regrets.Ugh. Why did I do it? Why did I indulge so much? My poor swollen belleh and head ! I'm glad Halloween is over. I can now get back to the business of napping and eating sensible foods! "




Hope you all feel better than we do after a night of howling and meowling at the moon!
Sleep it off! That will be our mantra today.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

11 comments:

  1. Gnat broth regrets? Ewwwww..... How many gnats does it take to make gnat broth? *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh...party first and then regrets? Thank Cod I missed the party. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you feel better, Mitalee! :( but i hope that last night's fun was worth today's lack there of. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you maybe ought to give Gnat Broth a miss the nest time you see it on the menu Mitalee.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thibk ALL the guests at the party, certainly all the LOA, are going to do just that today - nap!

    Just a word in your ear, Mitalee, Ruis is married! Need to look around a little, but there are handsome mancats aplenty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooo, not exactly a catonizer. He is gay. His partner is Karl, who was at the party with him but was very quiet because his staff was not available.

    Ruis has a lot of siblings. One of them, Gucci, is a real cutie, but may not be your type.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe, but gay guys frolic with female friends. They are great "sisters". Ruis is a lovely kitty. We are old furriends; I was one of the attendants at his wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But you sure had fun getting a sick tummy and head, didn't you??

    ReplyDelete
  9. That gnat broth was delicious, wasn't it? We MUST ask MoMo for the recipe! It was so nice seeing you guys at the party. :) Hope you get some good sleep, and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That gnat broth will do you in every time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh well I hope you feel better soon Mitalee!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)