October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat !

It's Halloween and the critters have dressed up in the spirit of the day.Hope you enjoy their costumes!



Issa , " Being a princess is hard work ! "





Mitalee , " I know. I look high on nip. I indulged a little too much at Castle Felinestein! "




Mitalee , " I really let go. I was a disco dancing pumpkin feline ! "




Esme , " I'm a wicked witch ! Don't I look wicked ? I'm going to give LP the bitey ! "





Leo , " I'm a Babushka Pirate. That's right. They will never let me live that down! Arrrrrgh."





Tulip , " I think my dress shows off my girlish figure nicely ! "




Tulip , " I'm Sleeping Beauty ! "






Duffy , " I'm a devil in a bow tie . "



Duffy , " And don't believe a word LP says. There is nothing devilish about me. I'm a good boy. I am! "






LP, " Don't forget to check out the party at Castle Felinestein at : http://bessthecat.blogspot.com/




Have a fun day!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage xo

15 comments:

  1. Ha...Ha..Ha...Mitalee, You are the best !!!!
    Me and mom laf and laf and laf...Good luck for your costume ; )
    Happy Halloween to you all
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween friends, you all look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD!!! I loved all these costumes!! It definitely is hard work being a princess, Issa! I am a little scared of Esme, she looks pretty mean and witchy.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you all got lots of treats after your modelling session. Thank cod our human doesn't do that to us. Hahaha!

    Have a happy and safe All Hallow's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful pictures of you all - we wouldn't let mum dress us up!! We disappeared along the fence until she's gone out.
    Mitalee was our favourite in her orange costume and she looked quite evil!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your costumes are fantastic! The Babushka Pirate had Mommy LOL-ing, at work!! hee hee hee!!
    Happy Halloween! We hope you all get LOTS of treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jack-o-lantern is fantastic! And your costumes are pawsome. We especially loved Esme's face while she was wearing her witch outfit ... she definitely looks like she's thinking about putting the bitey on LP. Now *that* is scary!

    Happy Halloween, dear friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy Halloween to you! I hope you all get lots of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all are looking so awesome!!
    We are having a great time at Castle Felinestein! I had a nice conversation with Issa, she gave me some helpful tips to handle my sister Lily better. And i was fortunate to have a dance with Mitalee earlier today... and you call her shy...;-)

    Happy Halloween friends!!
    ~Ruis

    ps - my URL is http://www.ruisje.nl/
    I will ask my typist to add you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! We love all your costumes!! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! A costume party? With nips and treats? And I missed it? purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see you all at the party! Thanks for coming.

    Now, I am exhausted and need to nap for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gah!! i love all your costumes!!! good job, you guys! i'm sure it was a lot of hard work, but believe me it paid off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all look so cute, especially Leo! Happy Halloween!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. BOL! Luved all your Howl-o-ween pics and costumes! Just great! :D

    Thanks for stopping by and wishing me a Happy Day! :) Together we raised $53 for my shelter. Wahoo!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)