October 3, 2011

Queen of the castle.

Leo , " LP bought me this blanket. She said now that Autumn is here and the rainy season has started , I have to stay indoors so I won't be able to enjoy the garden again until next Spring. She said since I can't be the King of the Garden , I can be King of the Castle." 



Leo, " As much as I like the idea of being King of the Castle , it's clear LP does not co-habitate with Tulip."










Have a marvelous Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

10 comments:

  1. that blanket looks like it'll keep you nice and warm during the upcoming cold days/nights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great plan for Winter : )
    No Garden but Comfy Blanket
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Highnesses,
    May y'all have a warm and comfy winter. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! How about another cosy blanket? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Tulip says "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the times when I can snuggle under a cozy blanket. Usually when the A/C is turned up too high...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet Tulip tries to snag some of your dinner too right Leo? Queens usually do...LOL.

    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leo, I think that blanket looks very comfy cozy and like the perfect place for a nap and cuddle.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. LP, being King of the Castle sounds like a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leo, I think that Tulip will get the message soon enough...you could always just sleep on that cozy blanket every day before she can get to it!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)