October 19, 2011

Intruder Grey Cat. Tags read, Luna.

Grey Cat , " Merde! Where is it?"





Grey Cat , " I can smell it."



Grey Cat , " It's over there isn't it?"







Grey Cat , " There it is."


Tulip , " Grey Cat spotted in MY barrel of catnip at the far right hand corner. Can you read me, Leo? Over."



Grey Cat , " Merde, merde! I've been found out. I need to cut and run. Fly the coop. Give them the slip. Blow this popsicle stand. Pronto! How do I get out of here? Getting in was a lot easier than getting out... "

Tulip, " We've entered vector HOME. Leo, initiate offensive action at my command..."






Have a wicked Wednesday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

12 comments:

  1. So where were you guys ?
    If you guys are too busy !
    Calls me I'm the expert !!! I luv to collect the fur souvenir from intruder..tee..heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intruder alert? Call me! I'd love to see fur fly. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY you! It is Wrong to steal catnips that do not belong to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bad grey cat for thinking you wouldn't mind him sort of
    "borrowing" your catnip!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh! Your introoder is very handsome, but of course you can't have anyone just helping themselves to your nip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way - can't have those introoders stealing your nip!!! Hope you got him (or at least scared him off).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly woman. There is no gray in the cat world: there is only blue!!! This is a pretty blue cat. Your obnoxious friend in AK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope that introoder stayed away from your nip!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruh roh, I think he is moving in on your territory! Give me a call if you need a super scary watch dog (me) to send him packing.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, i loved this post. :)) i wonder what did happen to the grey cat in the end.....

    sigh, i'm so behind on your posts... ><; i want to read them all, but must stop here for now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grey Cat is back?! Did Grey Cat get out before you could catch her? How dare she still your nip!
    I'm very behind on the posts...going to try and get all caught up!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)