October 25, 2011

Garden Tours Closed .

Leo, " I know. I have been suspiciously absent from the bloggie since we wrapped up Thursdays in the Garden and I lost my tour guide gig. I was given my termination papers without so much as a second thought or glance for that matter. Although I'm not much of a revenge kind of guy, I have been giving LP the cold shoulder. The VERY cold shoulder. I mean , icicles are dripping off of me."




Leo, " Thing is , I can't keep this indifference up for much longer. I miss plunking my eighteen pound body on LP's lap in the evenings.And I also really miss her chasing me down the hallway when I escape from the cat room. When she catches me she kisses me and calls me her silly, baby boy and carries me back to the cat room , laughing.Cod. I miss that. And every time I refuse a treat that greedy guts Tulip noms it up so what's the use of that? K. I've just convinced myself. This revenge stuff isn't worth it. I'm going  back to being myself. I'll just have to accept that the garden won't be open again for my enjoyment until Spring.I'll give you a tour then.Promise. "





Have a terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

11 comments:

  1. Poor Leo! We will look forward to joining your garden tour in Spring. In the meantime just enjoy the cuddles and snuggles with LP. There will be icicles soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh dear...well, let's say they were doing it for your own good. We don't want you to end up frozen in the garden. Icicles included. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea Leo, best not to hold a grudge and just be your happy, loving self :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think how much we'll all want to visit your garden with you in the Spring time Leo. We will still visit you when you are inside and wave to you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. think of it as a vacation rather than termination.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's astonishing how attached we get to Humans, as feeble and inept as they are...Leo,don't deny yourself the pleasure of nailing your Mom to the sofa as often as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need o find you an alternate gig for the winter months, Leo!

    Right call, by the way. Life without cuddles is just too hard.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leo, I noticed in that first photo that you have very impressive whisker humps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Leo, it's hard to say no to treats and cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leo, i think you need a new job. are there any plants inside the house that you could give updates on? or maybe you could give updates on the garden from the window!

    hmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry Leo, time will fly by and before you know it you'll be giving us updates on the garden again!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)