October 4, 2011

Flip Flop Fetish .

Esme , " What? It's not what it looks like. I don't have some weird fetish. I don't love the spongy feel of flip flops under my sensitive , hugely receptive toes. I'm not in love with the stale , slightly grassy smell of flip flops. I don't pounce on them as soon as they enter my territory. I do not sit on them for hours on end seemingly in a trance or temporary state of altered consciousness. Or in a state of sheer and utter bliss."




Esme , " What? I don't have a flip flop fetish. I don't! "






P.S. We have changed our comment setting and hope this allows those of you who have been having trouble commenting, to now leave comments. xx

Have a terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

15 comments:

  1. tsk tsk tsk..I think you're in denial, Esme. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Esme! You know we love you no matter what!!!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flip flops are a wonderful thing, Esme! I can see why you like them!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you do have a fetish for flip flops it's only in the best possible taste!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't believe that comment came through after all the ones that haven't gone recently!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We completely understand - mom has to hide hers sometimes to keep them "safe" since someone likes to nibble on them....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testing ... testing ... hey it worked! Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just think, so you will have another being in your cottage to add to the cacophony. I love the yellow rain jacket on Leo. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esme, methinks you doth protest too much - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As long as you don't progress to a foot fetish you're good Esme!

    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure, Esme, we know you don't have a flipflop fetish...sure you don't! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its not a fetish, its just reality. Flip flops are really good to play and wrastle on too! Come to think of it, any shoes are good for that... The mom has 3 missing flip flops but our lips are sealed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah what is it with kitties and shoes? my bunch love smelling shoes, lying on top of shoes, rubbing their heads on shoes, and sometimes they'll even lick them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wont judge you Esme, if you like flip flops it's ok with me! I'd love you no matter what!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)