October 18, 2011

Edna Laking.

Esme , " I know. Two days in a row on the bloggie. The other critters would be annoyed if they knew. Especially the doggies. Shhhhh. Don't mention it to them if you bump into them. K? They are always complaining as it is that they don't get nearly enough blog time. Dogs are complainers by nature though.But I'm sure I don't need to tell you that! Anyhooo.See the cool cat behind me? Her name is Edna Laking."





Esme , " Edna's a great listener. She's not a complainer either. I can walk all over her and she just sits there and takes it. I like to knead her too. She doesn't mind that either. She's a good sport! Plus...she really understands me. And she follows orders well and never talks back! Do you have a favourite stuffed friend to help you rule your queendom? "






Have a terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

12 comments:

  1. Esme, Cats conquer the world right now ? Don't your doggies got a clue ? but Lucky at least Edna do understand you, she is smart !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme - what a great friend to have and we see she doesn't answer back either!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just too cute sitting with your kitty. My Jasmine Marie loves my Eeyore. She sits on him and toes her toes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have a friend like that. But when mom had that tiny foster kitten Bug, she had a friend like that to keep her company while mom was working....

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have stuffy friends ~ we moan to our blogging friends if we have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweet Esme.You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esme,
    May I borrow Edna? I promise I won't hurt her. purr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edna looks like a good and loyal friend to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing about your friend Edna with us, Esme. The two of you sure are cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need a friend like Edna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good to have a furiend, isn't it, Esme?? Can we borrow Edna sometime??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well that Edna Laking sounds like the purrfect friend, can you lend her to me sometime?!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)