September 8, 2011

Thursday in the garden.

                                                                       :: meowwww: : 



Leo , " Well summer has arrived here in Vancouver! After weeks of on and off rain all summer long , we recently have been having hot, hot summer-like days . I love my patches of sunlight. I can overview my garden nicely from here."


Leo , " I can see it all even with my eyes closed..."



Leo , " There's the big clay pot LP and K decorated."



Leo, " And the delicate red flower in the tall pot that should attract hummingbirds..."



Leo , " Two more tall pots with flowers that look purplicious."



Leo, " There's Tulip in her pot ! "







Leo , " The sedum next to Tulip is thriving as our those periwinkle blue flowers."




Leo , " Flowers are still stubbornly blooming ."







Leo , " Dahlias are late bloomers so there are many buds yet to bloom on the dahlia stems."




Leo, " Well that's the tour for this week! The sun has made me sleepy and I am consequently being forced to retire on my garden throne. I'm going to have a little nap now. See you next week."






Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage

8 comments:

  1. I'd soooo love to join Tulip. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we come and sit in your sunshine please Tulip - it is cold and dull here. You have a lovely garden with so many pretty flowers.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like summer over there! Your garden continues to look beautiful! Tulip is there room for two more in that barrel?! :)

    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see so many flowers still in bloom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tulip looks so sweet curled up in her pot o' flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! All your flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tour Leo!! The garden looks great!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowwww i don't think i have seen the same type of flower twice on your blog! you must have soooo many different kinds :) how lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)