September 9, 2011

Mitalee's Weekend Plans.

Mitalee ,  " Oh. There you are."




Mitalee , " I was just contemplating my weekend plans. I believe , after much planning , I have now decided what I will be doing today as well as what I will be doing over the weekend."






Mitalee , " Resting up. Napping. Snoozing. Catching some shut eye. Dozing. Moving from one desirable location to another. Slumbering. Getting my forty winks in. Hope you are able to do the same! "





Have a great day!
See you Monday.
the critters in The Cottage.

8 comments:

  1. What excellent and well thought-out plans, Mitalee!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've managed to purrsuade us - we think we'll join you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend Mitalee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great weekend plans Mitalee, I think I will do the same!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your plans, Mitalee! You've inspired us to do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I think that's a great idea, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's what i wanna do over the weekend too!! sooo sleepy..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)