September 26, 2011

Harvest Fair.

Issa , " Hey Duffy. Are you awake ?"




Duffy , " Yup. I was just thinking about everything we saw today at the Harvest Fair ."





















Duffy , " And there was that band that sang only Abba songs too , remember? They were pawsome! I danced my little heart out to, Mama Mia...here I go again...my, my...how can I not lick you..."






Duffy , " I thought it was v.cool that the girl with the red butterfly wings knew all the words to all the Abba songs! "


Duffy , " But this little boy didn't seem to be a fan of their music at all ! "



Duffy, " There were animal rescue groups there too asking for donations and selling kitty blankets and toys. Of course LP had to buy a blanket and calendar and toys."



Duffy , " But she wouldn't take these two adoptable kittens home. She said her house was full enough with all of us poopers , she didn't need two more poopers. Srsly. How rude!!"



Issa , " Duff? Why did you stop? (He's managed to almost put me to sleep.My eyelids are getting really heavy...I just need one more story...)."



Duffy , " Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"



P.S. The Harvest Fair is a yearly event in our neighbourhood to promote business and a sense of community to those of us who live in the area. It's always fun and this year was no exception! Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse into part of it.



Have a marvelous Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

14 comments:

  1. The Harvest Fair looked like lots of fun!! Although I can't say Issa and Duffy (mostly Issa) feel the same way...!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like your family have a fun time : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing, Issa (OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE) and Duffy (you're cute too <3)! looks like it was a fun event. :)

    a note to LP: just curious, what camera are you using now? :) i just ordered ANOTHER camera (this time digital) yesterday because i am so horrible....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cottage Woofies,
    Hey! Wake up! I wanna hear the rest of the story. purrr...meow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fair looks like lots of fun, especially the bouncy house. My human sister LOVES to play in bouncy houses!

    Thanks again for your kind words for Sweet Pea and Buddy!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like it was fun! We hope the rescue groups were successful in their fundraising and that the two young cats found forever homes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks as though you all had a good time at the Harvest Fair.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it was a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun outing! We cracked up at the lil' guy plugging his ears.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duffy is gorgeous - reminds us of our Bridge terrier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sure looks like fun!
    I wanted to thank you for coming to my birthday pawty! My hairy slobbery sisters - Bob and cinnamon, were happy that other doggies came and my sister Penelope (the cat from hell) was happy there were some older cats to talk to. It would not have been the same without you!
    Kisses
    Kozmo

    ReplyDelete
  12. We popped over to see your LiveStrong sidebar tag ~ it looks awesome. Thank you for taking part in raising awareness.
    We are sad and sorry to hear about your personal losses to cancer.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that Harvest Fair sure looks like fun. We can see how all that excitement would tucker you out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)