September 2, 2011

Esme .




Esme , " Oh hi there. I was just doing a few exercises.Excuse me for a moment..."


Esme , " I just need to complete this nice stretch and I'll be done. It feels great to let go of all the week's tensions."


Esme , " What ? You don't think I have any stress in my life? "



Esme , " Catching sunbeams is tricky business... "




Esme , " And what about chasing those inanimate insects like this bumblebee ? Fatiguing !"





We hope you have a stress free day and weekend and for fellow Canadians, a relaxing long weekend!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

12 comments:

  1. a little feline yoga esme? cats always make stretching look like the best thing ever! ahhhhh i love to stretch too... feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretching is always good, isn't it, stress or no stress?

    You look quite lovely, Esme!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esme, we're sure you must feel wonderful now after those pawsome stretches!

    Have a great long weekend--our mom's off today too, for four (busy) days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the stress is gone with a good stretch. :)

    Mom gets a long weekend here too so 3 whole days with her home!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stretching is good for getting rid of tension Esme - we are always stretching too as we have a furry stressful life!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esme you make getting rid of stress look beautiful!! :)


    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your long weekend Esme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme, we like your looooong stretch for a looooong weekend! Make sure you relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Esme, I think you have the most beautiful curly coat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi friends,

    I just realized you asked for my url and I never sent it. Sorry, here it is ...http://pipinthegame.blogspot.com/

    Your pal, Pip

    P.S: Esme, I am most impressed with your yoga stretches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You're a fast bumblebee catcher Esme!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)