August 8, 2011

Visitors .

LP , " We had visitors this week whom we were taking care of and thought you might enjoy some pics of them . The only one we couldn't get pictures of was Cricket ( a cat ) ! Cricket decided that hiding behind the washing machine was her only option when considering her other option which was to contend with far too many characters/personalities !  She did come out to eat and to be made a fuss over when no one was around though ..."


Ginger , " Let me out of this prison ."






Josephine , " I am staying put on these old towels in the basement and I will only get off them to eat ! I want my Mommy ! "





Dusty , " Why are all those cats looking at me ? Do I have something on my teeth ? "






Scooter , " I'll only leave my hidey-hole if you give me dried apples ... "





Mobius , " I love it when Mommy goes away! I always get extra cat nip ."





Sammy Smith , " Even algae eaters have feelings ... "





Ginger , " Can any of you kitties jump this high ? "





Mobius , " It's fun playing with my toys but it is even more fun playing with the dogs' heads ..."





Mobius , " I'm not as innocent as I look . Even I understand that ... "






Happy World Cat Day Kitties !! Remember to be extra demanding today !! Mwahahahaha.







Have  a Marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage .


15 comments:

  1. I love the last pic of Mobius, he looks so cute and innocent...but he's right, he's not innocent! But I also love both the pics of Ginger. So sweet.

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusty...hmmm....is he edible? purrrr *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy World Cat Day to you all
    I hope today you all have a fabulous day, It's the day human have to spoil you rotten, Don't miss your chance !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all the pics you've shared...Mobius' markings are stunning...What a handsome boy!

    Happy World Cat Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy World Cat Day Kitties!

    Luv, your pals

    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mobius you must be Lucy's double in thoughts as well as looks! We hope all you have a fun World Cats Day full of treats and cuddles.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We loved all of your wonderful pictures. Ginger's made us laugh, as did Dusty's. ALL of them made us smile, though. Happy World Cat Day, dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow, you had a full house!!! Happy World Cat Day friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visitors! New bums to sniff! Heavenly.

    Happy World Cat Day!!

    we hope to be up to speed commenting by next week...secretaries...sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mobius you do look very innocent in that utterly guilty kind of way...

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy World Cat Day!

    Bert & Ernie love dried-up apples, too. But then again, they eat freeze-dried MEALWORMS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, so many visitors! it really must have been a full house. :)

    and OMG i love algae eaters! <3333333 i've had a few of them and they definitely do have feelings too. ;)

    happy belated World Cat Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mobius is a darling boy. He is Bengal no? That Woman is part of the Bengal Rescue. We haz one Bengal in the house, Miss Jenga. She is a 'cinnamon' one. :)

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)