August 4, 2011

Thursday in the Garden with Leo .

                                               
                                                              " meowwwwww "                                                                                       





Leo , " Guess where I am ?! In the new back garden on my very own garden chair ! I get to go outside now as long as LP or K are with me :)  I love my new hot pink chair cushions !! "





Leo , " You can see my chair better from this angle . And I can see the entire garden from my chair. We are city critters so we have a city garden with three brand new flower beds. Here is what I see when I look to the right of me ."





Leo , " Twin pots ! But the plants in them are not identical which makes them even more prettyful ! "





Leo , " I can see this flower to my left. And you can see the new fence and gate from this side as well ."





Leo , " This is on the other side of the gate. LP LOVES rabbits so there are a few rabbits in her garden like the one hanging on the fence ."














Leo , " Can you spot the rabbit in this part of the garden ? "





Leo , " If I look up I can see something that will attract something that will really catch my eye in the future . "






Leo , " A birdhouse ! "










Leo , " If I look down I can see this bird bath . Can you tell what is hiding behind one of the plants ? "





Leo , "  A frog ! "





Leo , " I hope you enjoyed my garden tour. I loved giving the garden tour from my chair and I look forward to seeing you next week ! "







Have a great day !
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage

11 comments:

  1. Out of all six animals you're they only one who fits the profile. In other words, we trust that you will just explore and TRY to eat some plants but someone else (not pointing fingers...everybody but you:) might try to run and go a bit too far away...Don't take advantage of your exclusive privileges!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your garden is sooo beautiful. We love all the little critter decorations in your garden too! Lucky Leo that you get to be the Garden Cat. Have fun exploring :)


    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah...most informative, Leo. Armchair garden guide is the most wonderful job in the world. purrrr *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden got style ! and all plants look Awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMC, we LOVE your garden! It's fabulous, every pic we see of it. Your human has the magic touch--with your help, of course!

    And your garden chair and pillows are fantastic. Love the colour, looks great with your furs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for giving us a look round your garden - your comfort seems to have been looked after nicely - lovely cushions and chair. The bird things should give you hours of entertainment and possible the odd snack!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden looks lovely...nice delphinium! Enjoy your pink chair Leo...we think it might be a throne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leo, you are like a king on his throne on that chair! That big blue flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Leo! Your flowers are so prettyful! (we liked that word!) Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg that bright blue tower flower is AWESOME!!! its real right??? i've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's a very nice garden, Leo. i like the rabbits and frog. thanks for the tour! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)