August 2, 2011

Sniff. Sniff.

Leo , " Sniff. Sniff. I smell the scent of a marauding bum ! "





Leo , " I know whose marauding bum it is too. Grey Cat lives down the road. He's always hanging out on MY balcony . He's a bum. Even with his fancy , red velvet collar. He is , most especially , a marauding BUM. "





Leo , " Maybe I should challenge that scoundrel to a duel next time I see him . . . "






Leo , " Yup. That is definitely his offensive stink ! I'll challenge the rascal to a duel for sure ! "





Leo , " It's a hot day for a duel though . And he may very well not show up just because I am here and everything . . . "





Leo , " And it is hot . Did I  mention that ? "





Leo , " The heat is making me really sleepy. And a duel might be a bit of an overeaction , afterall . . .  Grey Cat is certainly an interloper. That's true enough . He smells like a marauding bum . Check. I've said that before. Check. I am getting sleepier and sleepier. Check . Decisions are difficult to make with my eyelids dropping at an alarming rate. To duel or not to duel. That is the REAL question... "





Leo , " ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."






Have a peaceful Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

11 comments:

  1. Leo!!!! Wake up! Grey Cat is here. He's sniffing your bum. purrrr *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heat Bath put you to sleep ?
    Beware of cooking !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo, maybe you could save the duel for the fall, when it's cooler. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decision made I see - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't you have your duel when it's a cold day.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well a cold day should be coming soon cause this is the worst summer we've had! And i'll help you track Gray Cat down, you know, just to make sure the duel happens...Mwahahahahaha!!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee, you could leave your own mark: To Pee, or not to Pee?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, any cat with a fancy red velvet collar couldn't be ALL bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. no wonder you couldn't stay awake despite the intruder's smell, that sunspot that you were in kept getting bigger and better the whole time. i would've fallen asleep too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)