August 10, 2011

My Favourite Cat Tree .




Tulip , " This is my favourite cat tree. My bed is on my right side. I have a rabbit pillow. On account of the fact that Bunny is part of my name. But you already know that. I always make my bed. Leo NEVER makes his bed. He says it will just get all messed up again tomorrow so why bother ?! "



Tulip , " My favourite thing to do on my favourite cat tree is to hang upside down. I like the blood rush to my head. Dizzy.Whizzy."



Tulip , " There is an upstairs to my cat tree. You have to jump through the hole."




Tulip , " I like to pose for LP on the second level of my cat tree when she gets out the flashy box. "




Tulip , " She says I'm a FLIRT. How rude ! I'm just stretching my limbs..."





Tulip , " Now I'm back to the lower level of my tree for a little face rubbing  and paw cleaning , then I'll take a nap on my favourite tree.





Actually, come to think of it..this is the ONLY cat tree here but even if there were a kazillion cat trees all over the cat room , this would still be my favourite tree..."



Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

10 comments:

  1. Sorry Tulip, but I'm with LP you're a flirt. But I hope you have fun hanging upside down on your favourite cat tree!!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC! We are so jealous of yoor awesome cat tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulip, I think you need a company which is ME !!
    Be right there if you say " Meow " ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow that is a great cat tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks to be a great cat tree - aren't you a tidy cat making your bed - we wait for mum to do ours and if she doesn't we get in as it was left!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You *are* a flirt, Tulip, but it comes so naturally to you. :-)

    You have a GREAT cat tree too (so does the Katnip Lounge). Pawsome! Our mom has not seen any cat trees like yours in our area, otherwise we'd have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we could climb a cat tree , that would be the tree we would climb up for sure! You look as though you are having fun Tulip!

    Lucas and Lola the pugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little bed you have with that little pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a really cool cat tree, Tulip. it looks like it's actually made partially out of tree...? it looks like it's well positioned for sunbathing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool tree! We have one with tree trunk posts, too but the perches are curved and we sleep on them often as they are like cradles and we won't roll off if we are dreaming, hahameow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)