August 9, 2011

Can someone come out to play ?





Esme , " Can someone come out to play? Anyone? "





Esme , " I think I hear someone !"






Esme ,  " Oh there you are. Where were you ?! "





Esme , " It's difficult to pin you down ! "





Esme , " Yum. Your legs are still tasty."





Esme , " Squeeze."




Esme , " I don't know why Pink Floyd Flamingo can never stay longer. He always seem to be in a rush to get home..."






Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.
P.S. Blogger won't allow me to leave comments on some of your blogs these days. I've tried everything but will keep trying. One of Fae's Humans I've been trying to leave comments on your blog since the post you wrote before your vacation :(  Welcome home! I'm still reading and keeping up with everyone. Hopefully Blogger will behave and let me back into Commentland soon....Ugh.

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to come play with you any time Esme! I hear Pink Floyd Flamingo is busy these days...

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esme,
    Pink Flamingo? Perhaps you'll have better luck with Pink Panther. teeheehee... yeay...Blogger's been naughty. Sometimes as soon as click on the "post comment" button, our comment disappears. purrrr *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ( Jump Up and Down ) Me ! Me ! Me ! I wanna play with you : )
    xoxo

    PS : about leave comment, In general if you use Google Chrome, It's no problem and it's fast : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Esme! I came over from Mr Puddy. I love the name Esme and it makes me think of Esme Weatherwax. Are you named after her? MOL!

    You are lovely!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme - does your pink flamingo taste like chickhen?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe Floyd is shy and not accustomed to so much loving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pink flamingos can be a little bit sneaky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Esme! We're sorry Pink Flamingo wouldn't stay longer to play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GAH!!! sorry i'm late replying! as always! :'(

    Esme, maybe if you were a little gentler with Pink Floyd maybe he would want to stay longer...? but since he doesn't stay long, that just makes all of his visits even more special!

    p.s. Blogger sucks. :( i'm sorry that it's been preventing you from commenting on my blog, but it's ok! glad to be back and following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahameow...we love the name Pink Floyd Flamingo. We have a birdie, too...we should call him Moody Blue Jay, hahahahameow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)