July 25, 2011

Where did Yummy Monkey go ?

Duffy , " I can't find Yummy Monkey ! "




Duffy , " He is not supposed to go anywhere without me. He could get into trouble and I wouldn't be able to help him."





Duffy , " Yummmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."





Duffy , " Maybe he is behind the curtains."





Duffy , " There he is! I must have left him there this morning when we were doing our " neighbourhood watch" together."






Duffy , " I guess we both deserve a " time out" on the time out chair. Me, because I shouldn't have left Yummy Monkey all by himself and Yummy because he should let me know when  I forget to take him with me! "





Ed.note : " Duffy takes Yummy Monkey everywhere he goes including up onto the window ledge when he looks outside and I often find Yummy behind the curtains where Duffy has left him. Duffy also often pulls Yummy up onto the little chair in the kitchen as seen in the pic. He loves his Yummy Monkey! "



Have a marvelous Monday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

10 comments:

  1. awwww........ sooooooo cute!! like me and my favorite pillow... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww ... like Alfie and his nip leaves and narny, and me wiv my nip monkee!

    Milo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duffy, I just love your hairdo ..MOL
    Super cute ! ( First and second photo )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Duffy calling for Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duffy, you and Yummy Monkey are awfully cute together. We don't have anything that we carry around like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duffy you are a softy taking your monkey friend everywhere with you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We haves a suggestion for you. Perhaps you could wrap Yummy Monkee's arms around yer head. Then he's always be there!!!

    Mommy did that to Bobo with his monkey but Bobo got confused and ate da monkey's tail. oopsies

    Bobo and Meja

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, when you have such a good buddy, you want to be around them all the time. You two should get a tether!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Duffy, I am very glad you found your Yummy Monkey!

    ps: I love your little topknot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's true. Duffy takes Yummy everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE!!! Duffy, you should be more careful, maybe next time Yummy Monkey won't be as easy to find and then you and Yummy will have to have a long time out!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)