July 12, 2011

Tulip weighs in .

Tulip , " Yup.We were abandoned for two weeks. Us, The Fosters.Left all by our lonesomes . Duh , we have abandonment issues LP but don't worry about US ! Actually...between you and me it was a pretty sweet gig with LP's friend slaving away to please us and all worried about our "abandonment issues". Look what she did to my favourite drinking bowl."




Tulip , " She placed the rocks in it to form a flower at the centre. I love flowers. One of my middle names is Blossom , you know . Like a flower ."




Tulip , " Every time I would bend down to sip from my favourite two birds drinking bowl , I would see a flower. That's very thoughtful... don't you think? LP didn't do that for me ."





Tulip , " Oh.And LP's friend gave us all sorts of yummy foods she made herself ! LP never cooks for us. She doesn't even cook for herself. And LP's friend , Best Friend Ev-er bought us new toys. One bird toy even sounded like a real bird when you tossed it on the ground! And she bought a pillow and took pictures of us and put a picture of Leo in the pillow.Except she got it wrong. I'm THE BOSS. Not Leo . "




Tulip , " One of the toys Best Friend Ev-er bought for us. It chirps just like a real bird! "




Tulip , " The pillow with Leo's picture and The Boss written on it. Best Friend Ev-er got it wrong though and I chewed on the corner in an attempt to remove his picture . But  BFE  stitched it up again. I don't think she really understood me . "




 Tulip , " See. LP really gets me and I like that. And LP sings to me too. "Where's my girl with the pretty little dress, with the pretty red dress and the twirl in her step? Tooley B? Where's my pearl in the sweet  little dress who likes to pirouette in her little red dress? Tooley B.There's my girl in her pretty little dress. Who loves to pirouette. My sweet , sweet kit , Tooley B . "  Best Friend Ev-er never sang that to me and I missed it. I guess it was a  party every day while LP was away but I was really happy to see her again 'cause she knows exactly what to say to make me smile inside. "






Have a Terrific Tuesday.
Leo weighs in tomorrow.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage

7 comments:

  1. Aww, but LP's best friend ev-er sounds like a really cool person to have looking after you! She was very artistic with the drinking bowl. That would have scared the beejeepers out of Derry and he wouldn't have gone near it, though. But yummy foods and toys...! You were pretty lucky, even though we know you're glad to have LP home again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were both looked after so well! Your drinking bowl flower is lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys!

    Just visit Master Gardener Jonesie at Cory Cat Blog at http://corycattalks.blogspot.com/ to ask to join the Society of Feline Gardeners. All you need is the badge and that's it, you just do a Thursday gardening post! We don't post every Thursday--not enough happening in our little space to do so--but you don't even need a real garden to participate--indoor gardening counts too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tulip, I love your special little song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cute pillow with Leo and I am sure that there is one being made for Tulip to!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tulip we love your special song and your flower water bowl.Your are loved by everyone!Lucky kitten!
    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Jonesie said to tell you that if you want to join the Society of Feline Gardeners all you have to do is take a copy of the badge from our bloggie...if you need help just send us an email (it's on our profile) and we can send you a copy. Then all you have to do is post a gardencat post on Thursday and leave a link!

    Oh yeah...and don't forget the super secret password- ::3 paw taps::

    Purrs,

    Cory

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)