July 19, 2011

Tulip Bunny Blossom Sweet Heart and her new slippers .

Tulip , " Some of you might know my full name but for those of you who don't , it is : Tulip Bunny Blossom Sweet Heart. Now I know Mitalee has been saying K is her snuggle buddy and she probably is 'cause K loves us ALL up real well but K is MY special person and I have the bunny slippers to prove it! See, K gives me Bunny things on account of my name. It has Bunny in it. Tulip Bunny Blossom Sweet Heart. This visit she brought me my very own bunny slippers! Can you see them? "



Tulip , " Here. You can probably see them better from this angle. Aren't they the sweetest little bunny slippers you ever laid eyes on ?"




Tulip , " I love my bunny slippers almost as much as I love K . Um. Actually...come to think of it... I probably love K and my new bunny slippers... EQUALLY  !!






Have a Terrific Tuesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottge.

12 comments:

  1. I'm very gald that you like your new bunny slippers Tulip! I am always happy to snuggle with anyone but...well...Tulip is my best snuggle buddy, she is a PURRRRRRRR MACHINE!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulip,
    Wow! Is that the name written on your vet card? har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulip, You supposed to walk with those bunny slippers !
    I really want to see ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunny slippers are furry stylish Tulip but we don't think you ought to run in them in case you trip up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tulip, that last photos probably is the sweetest thing the mom will see today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some pawsome slippers.....we aren't sure how you walk in them, but we bet they are great to snuggle with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those have to be the cutest bunny slippers we have EVER seen!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well. We LOVE your full name, Miss Tulip! What we want to know is: are you gonna wear your new slippers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did ya get your bunny slippers?! We wanna a pair too!

    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are adorable slippers! I have some bunny slippers in pink but I am skerred of them, on account of I do not like stuff on my feets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, tulip, those slippers are just adorable. And so are you, sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)