July 21, 2011

Thursday in the Garden .


                                                                   : : three paw taps : :




Leo, " LP has joined The Society of Feline Gardeners and she is very excited! She is a novice gardener but has fallen in love with gardening. I will be your Garden Tour Master most Thursdays since I love all things green. I thought I would introduce you to our small ledge with plants where our cat balcony is located this week .  Next week I plan to show you the backlanding garden and our three large flower beds which we recently planted."




Leo , " LP loves succulents like this one ."







Leo , " And these. Isn't the fan shaped succulent interesting?! "






Leo , " This succulent is in bloom and is lovely! "






Leo , " I like to look out at the garden ledge."







Leo , " We have bird feeders too so I get to see chickadees and other small birds."






Leo , " Can you see the magnolia tree behind me? It will start blooming soon and will continue to bloom well into October. Oh. Would you excuse me for a moment ?  I need to take a bathroom break."






Tulip , " Oh good. The cat balcony isn't full of Leo anymore. Cod. For a quiet guy , he can sure chat up a storm!"






Tulip , " I have things to do!  I need to survey my Queendom! "







We hope you enjoyed a glimpse into our cat ledge garden.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage .

9 comments:

  1. Wow! All your plants look so healthy and beautiful! I loveee plants but I don't have a green thumb.. Lots of my plants end up dead :( overwatered and some underwatered i guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pawrents love Cactus and Succulent too : )
    and your one look lovely, and wonderful. My favorite is the one have the flowers !
    Thanks for the tours my friend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tour Leo, that fan shaped succulent is very interesting. We hadn't seen anything likes it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing us round your garden Leo - you have some lovely plants.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your succulent fan! Do you use it on hot days! Hahahaha :)

    Lucas and Lola the pugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's again! Thanks for your comment on our post today! Actually, the area we live in. Le Perche, is one of the core areas for Canadian emigration, and there is even a Musée de l'Emigration in a small town called Tourouvre, north of us. Last year, we had house-hitters from PEI whose family had left for Canada from a small village near here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure have a nice exotic garden there! Succulents are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeay! We've just joined the club too....though my Mama is doing very very slowly after the incident with the pandanus plant. har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)