July 29, 2011

Issa Speaks Up .

Issa , " I was kinda noticing that this bloggie thing seems to be focused a bit , actually , way too much on the CATS! I mean , I know it's tough to get a good shot of me. This pic right now for example , is a bit blurred on account of the fact that I find the flashy box slightly annoying and I usually fail to co-operate. That's what LP claims. That I FAIL to co-operate. Seriously. How rude is that?!! "




Issa , " Look at this profile shot ! It's pretty sweet and it isn't screaming out FAILED co-operation!! " 





Issa , " These days it's all about the CATS! Or Duffy who gets attention for biting butts. And that behaviour is just all wrong."




Issa , " I would never do that. Jump up and bite people on the butt just 'cause I'm happy to see them ?! He does it to unsuspecting guests and everything ! ! "





Issa , " He's even left bruises. Seriously. That's pretty messed up ."




Issa , " I can do the "relaxed cat on the couch with nary a worry in the world ..." , no problemo. And I have CURLS just like Mitalee and Esme ! "




Issa , " Just look at this tender , nonchalant pose! How much more co-operation does LP need ? ! She's forcing me to do something I really don't want to do... to let her know how I feel about her obvious FAILURE to give me equal blog time. Still , a dog has to do what a dog has to do. "





Issa , " Show LP the back door. Also known as my door of disillusionment ! "





Have a wonderful weekend!
See you Monday.
the critters in The Cottage .

8 comments:

  1. Oooh... woofies need no bloggie time! har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Issa! Well as long as yoo don't HOG the BLOG! *evil larfs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the door of disillusionment!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute lass like you definitely deserves more blog time. You tell them Issa!

    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture of Issa is hilarious! you deserve more blog time! But you aren't the easiest when it comes to taking some GOOD pics!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Issa, how nice to hear from you...we think it's a total FAIL that we haven't before!
    hee hee, doggie bum of disrespect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Issa it is clear that you are the Good dog! Any dog with curly furs is good in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Issa, i completely agree and am terribly sorry that i missed this post!

    *cheers* ISSA DESERVES MORE BLOG TIME!! GO ISSA!!!

    oh, but one thing. give LP some credit for being such a great photographer! it's hard work you know! cooperating is hard work too, but it's also hard for the one holding the flash box. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)