July 27, 2011

The Doily Test .

Leo , " I realize I may have gained a few ounces when LP was away but I still passed the Doily Test so I don't need to cut back on my food ! "




Leo , " A doily as you well know, is a decorative mat of lace laid under plates. So I'm the plate, in effect , and I fit nicely on top of the doily without any "spillage" so that means I am maintaining my correct weight ."




 Leo , " You can see that even when I am comfortably collapsed on my doily , there is plenty of room for an extra few pounds to fit on it in the future if I should so choose to indulge."





 Leo , " My doily is not only the perfect scale , it is the perfect resting place."





Leo , " Actually, come to think of it..it's also the perfect dreaming place."





Leo , " These days there is only one thing that enters my dream world."




Leo , " That would be Carlyle Just Tuna.Notice my favourite XOXOXO dish sitting on top just anticipating being filled with my favourite fishie food."




Leo , " Carlyle Just Tuna is made especially for us cats. It's the stuff dreams are made of ! "





Leo , " This time when I dream on my doily ,  I'm going to dream that LP bought me an entire case of Carlyle Just Tuna . I will spend the entire afternoon feasting on it.The best part is I will still be able to pass the Doily Test when I wake up!"



Have a wonderful Wednesday!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage .

8 comments:

  1. Be careful, you don't want to go over the doily limit! Like I said before, don't indulge to much because I need to pick you up and give you cuddles when I come!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you don't need to cut back on your food, All is wonderful !!!!
    Believe me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your doily scale! We would like to get one just like it :)

    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your doily but whether we would sit on one we're not so sure!! We are glad you love your tuna dinners.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very scientific weight management program!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leo, I think you have a long way to go before you can no longer pass the doily test. Eat up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leo, do doilies come in different sizes? Just checking! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! "spillage" makes me think of muffin top

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)