June 15, 2011

Tulip's Take on Modeling .

Tulip , " O.K. so I accepted this model assignment thingy but only because it was K asking me do it. K is my absolute favourite person in the world. My heart actually stops for a second when she enters the room. Seriously. I love her that much. So obviously I couldn't refuse her anything (no matter how utterly ridiculous it might be...). Anyhoo. I have a different spin on modeling clothes than Esme does. (See yesterday's post ). Esme is "by the book" and I'm more a "free style" model as you'll no doubt notice ."




Tulip , " Here is an example of Esme's " by the book"  Purrrfect Pose . One style of modeling but there is more than one way to skin a mouse . Below are examples of my preferred free style modeling . "





Tulip , " I think you should have fun with it! Rolls, twists and paws thrown in the air in utter abandonment are more my style than the uptight ummm.upright... cat walk. Add a little music to jazz it up et voila! "




Tulip , " Be creative! Throw in a few bum lifts. Smile for the camera but not in an obvious manner. "





Tulip , " Of course it's much more of an effort to be that creative.  I'm sure froo froo modeling isn't half as exerting! That's why I have to take a cat nap now. I don't have any energy left after that model workout  to actually take the polka dots outfit off....maybe K will let me keep the dress. "




P.S. Mitalee will be your Thursday model :)







Have a fun day.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

9 comments:

  1. MOL, Tylip.... I couldn't believe you can roll with that dress ; )
    You are super cute !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your style of modeling, Tulip! and i really like your dress, especially the belt! keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like the way you wouldn't be just like any other model Tulip - you are a breath of fresh air to the feline model society. Modelling freestyle like you will catch on worldwide.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, you have a fabulous freestyle modeling style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very cute in your freestyle modelling photos...even though it isn't the easiest way to get the pics...!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was excellent modeling, Tulip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. God. Seriously too much cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)