June 13, 2011

The Sun Director .

Mitalee , " There are advantages to being friends with a Sun Director ( see Friday's post , Plum Tuckered Out). I often ask Tulip to send sun rays my way you know, as a favor to my daystar needs. She is quite talented at overviewing and directing sun beams. See the sun spot on my paw?  "





Mitalee , " Can you see how it has spread to my face ? That is Tulip's work. "





Mitalee , " Psst. Tulip! You've gone over a little too much ."





Mitalee , " Much better. Now that's toasting my toesies. Some cats have incredible talent! "





Mitalee , " I am experiencing an exalted , almost divine moment ."





Mitalee , " Don't I look celestial or maybe I look supernatural... "





Mitalee , " Wow. Full out sun beams. Now I truly am in heaven! Thanks Tulip. You are the best Sun Director. Ever. "





Have a Marvelous Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage

12 comments:

  1. OMG Fae would be so jealous!!! i must keep her fromm seeing this post! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww !!! Your face is unbelievable cute !!!!!
    # 5-6 are our favorite !!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tulip is awesome in her abilities as sun director!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you lend us Tulip sometime please so we can see how your sun director directs.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! We think every cat should have a sun director!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to have a friend like Tulip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. We are beyond impressed! Tulip is a wonderful sister, and she moved that sunbeam just purrfectly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to hire me a sun director!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you have a friend who is a Sun Director Mitalee! You could have sun beams shinning wherever you go...AWESOME!!! I think I need a friend like that!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing talent! We wonder if we could be trained to be Sun Directors too or if only cats can be trained to be beam directors...
    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. A sun director and a kitty tent! Mitalee you are so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)