June 6, 2011

The Stanley Cup Finals .

Mitalee , " I watched The Stanley Cup Playoffs Saturday . That's the National Hockey League Championship for those of you who don't follow sports. I can't wait for game three today which is taking place in Boston ."




Mitalee , " Ryan Kesler is amazing. Daddyman says he pounces on the opposition like a tiger ! "




Mitalee , " I can almost taste the champagne from the winnning trophy. Mmmmmm."






Mitalee , " I wear my Canuck jersey during the game for good luck. You can see how catnip crazed tired I look from all that unatural hollering and paw waving. Go Canucks Go!! "





Mitalee , " Here is a close-up of my t-shirt. It's the Vancouver Canucks' old logo. That's the team I have supported all my life . I'm Daddyman's special girl cause we love to watch Canucks' games together! I'm going to take it off now as I have something important to do ."




Mitalee , " Nap. I need to store up my energy so that I can cheer my team on tonight when they play against Boston. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...go Canucks go....zzzz...go...Canucks..zzzzzz..go."





Go Canucks Go!
Have a Manic Monday hockey night in Canada.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

12 comments:

  1. Great Support your team, Mitalee !
    I'm not a fan of Hockey but I'm a fan of Aussie Footy, I have wear scalf of my team too.. You actually can see it in my profile photo.
    Good Luck for the games : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like exhausting work, Mitalee. Make sure you get enough rest!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It's such tiring werk being a supporter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mom is almost anti-Canadian in her utter disinterest in hockey. LOL. (She also thinks Tim Horton's coffee is swill and can't fathom why it's so popular, other than that it's cheap.)

    However, even though we're not watching the Stanley Cup, we do hope the Canucks take it, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOODLUCK CANUCKS!

    although i have to admit that i've only ever watched hockey on tv and don't really know a lot about it... ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to cheer on your team Mitalee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make sure you get all the sleep you can get before the game Mitalee! It's tough work cheering on your teem! I think that Ryan Kesler is a great player to!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love your cushions Mitalee - they look so furry comfy to snuggle on. We don't watch any sport on TV unless mum decides to look at the tennis.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mitalee! Well, our guys got knocked out of the playoffs by the Canucks, so we think that we have to root for them - because it would be way better for our guys to have gotten knocked out by the Stanley Cup winners to us at least (we don't know if everyone thinks that way though). Even though we aren't from Canada it is our favorite sport by far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! The game was so exciting it curled your fur!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck to your team, Mitalee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck to your team...we lost interest in the Finals when the Red Wings got eliminated. We are HUGE Wings fans!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)