June 20, 2011

My Turn Please .

LP , " Issa , there is no one on your cushion. It's your turn now Little Sunshine ."




Issa , " It's true , I should get it while I can. LP bought that cushion especially for me and no one else was meant to use it . LP said that now that I was almost ten years old , I needed something softer to rest my bones on. But every time I go to rest my bones on it , someone else is there ."




Issa , " I have to admit Mitalee is the main culprit. She really seems to think that LP put that cushion there for her exclusive use . "





Issa , " Then she has the audacity to invite Esme over and they snuggle on it . "




Issa , " When Mitalee moves on to greener pastures , Esme cat naps solo for the remaining afternoon ."




Issa , " Look at Duffy with his bed head. It's obvious he loves that cushion too ! "



Issa " Hee. Hee. Hee. It's my turn now . Finally ."




Issa , " ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . "






Have a Marvelous Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage .

12 comments:

  1. Issa, we are glad yoo gotted yoor cushie in the end ~ good things are always worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee, I love your cattitude ..heh..heh " cushion for your exclusive use "
    Mom love your little face...She said you look like a real boss ; )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, sucks that others are always using YOUR cushion, Issa! i'm glad that you finally got your turn! FINALLY!!

    p.s. Issa, can i be vice president of your fanclub? LP would be president, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope they didn't use all your snooze time up Issa - why don't you take the cushion with you when you move so they can't use it again.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to have a little talk with those naughty critters! As the eldest critter, you should be regarded as The Queen.Your subjects are out of line! :P
    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee hee! Issa you are taking full advantage of YOUR cushion. You are shameless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That must be a mighty good cushion! Issa, I'm glad you finally got your turn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally! I'm glad that you FINALLY got your turn, it looks like a very soft cushion no wonder everyone loves it! Don't worry Issa, next time I'm there I will make sure that you get the cushion first!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Issa, we're so glad you finally got your turn on your cushion. We hope you have it all to yourself for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Issa. Try cuddling on the cushion next to whoever is using it. Then start using them as a pillow. Either you get a nice warm snuggle, or the other critter leaves. Either way, things work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cats are naughty like that! You gotta show 'em who's boss!! (Says the girl that always ends up curled up on one tiny corner of her bed surrounded by fat felines).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)