June 16, 2011

Mitalee Models .

  



Mitalee , " K invited me to play "model" and placed this hat on my head as she cooed and giggled at me. I agreed to play but only if she removed the hat from my head. I love to play any game and I am a bit competitive so I didn't want the hat to get in my way."






Mitalee , " K told me to keep my eye on the model. At least I think that is what she said. I understand cat talk more easily than human talk since cat talk is my first language. I often miss the nuances in human talk."






Mitalee , " I began the game by concentrating on the model as only a great huntress like myself , can  ."






                            Mitalee ," Dang ! I almost got it that time ! "                                                                           
                                                                       





Mitalee , " Maybe if I ignore it ,  I can use the element of surprise..."






Mitalee , " Or I could stare it into submission . "






Mitalee , " On guard ! You elusive model you ! "







                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Mitalee , " Come closer model . I won't hurt you . I promise ."






Mitalee , " Could I have the next dance , model ? "






Mitalee , " I'll give you a piggy back ride if you come a little closer , model ..."





Mitalee , " Ah , ha ! I got you model ! Dang ! You were tricky!  By the way , when I was a kitten not that long ago , we called you ribbons , not models... "


P.S. Thanks K for bringing over your lovely costumes and for taking such amazing photos. I think the girls had a lot of fun as is always the case when their sweet , adored K comes for a visit :)  LP


Have a great day all you beautiful , furry blog models.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage .




10 comments:

  1. Mom like your skirt, Made you look so cute !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee looks so cute in her denim skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked furry chic in your pretty clothes.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitalee, that second shot, we think, is the one that best conforms to Daisy's advice on ho to model. You look GREAT!!!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo, bravo! You are modeling real good, and a denim skirt is very versatile.

    ps: wearing hats is hard, unless you have a chin-strap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitalee was the easiest model out of the three. Using a model (ribbon) really works well for Mitalees photo shoots, the treats work better with Esme and Tulip!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mitalee, we think you look absolutely adorable in the pic were you are upright in your sweet denim skirt and top.It seems that modeling doesn't bother you one bit, you do it effortlessly :)
    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on a successful photoshoot and a job well done! i really like your outfit. :)

    i'm curious as to where K got so many nice outfits for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww.... a kitty in a dress! Mitalee you remind me of Tom Angus!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)