May 9, 2011

Tissue Paper Eaters Anonymous . T.P.E. A .

Esme , " Hi. My name is Esmeralda Djali Willow Tree Figgy Pudding , and I'm a tissue paper eater. "




Esme , " I've been clean for five minutes now. I will never take another bite of tissue paper again . Ever. "



Esme , " I know. I see it too. It doesn't even vaguely tempt me . I bet you I could sit on it and still not feel the slightest bit tempted . My resolve is strong. Very strong . "




Esme ,  " I will not be tempted. I will not be tempted. I will not be ... "




Esme , " Chomp . Chomp . Chomp . Chomp . I need help . "




Mitalee , " Hi. My name is Mitalee HoneyBee and I am a tissue paper eater . "






Have a Delicious Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage

9 comments:

  1. Ivy would be able to join your club, but she will never repent and never stop, so mom is sure she is disqualified. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly was a TPE but so far none of the boys are afflicted - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness we aren't addicted to TP - we don't want to have to go to meetings with other
    addicts.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 step programs are for lesser beings, like Humans. Chew on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, it does look a little bit delicious! I like to shred it up, but I never tasted any... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you get the proper help that you need Esme! Hopefully next time you can stay clean for more than five minutes! Same goes for you Mitalee!

    XO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, Esme & Mitalee.... you guys really EAT it? or do you just CHEW on it?

    i have known many a cat that loved to tear things like paper to shreds, but EAT it? interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)