May 25, 2011

More Art in The Cat Room .

LP, " K was here for the long weekend as I already mentioned. She brought me a special gift and I have to confess it is one of the nicest gifts I have ever received in my life. We paint together when she visits and when K went home after our last visit together she painted this for me at home -without any guidance or influence from me. I have to add she went out and bought a canvas, paint brushes and paints of her own to surpirse me with this as she keeps her painting supplies here with me. What a loving, thoughtful girl with a beautiful heart !



It is lovely , lovingly hand painted by K at eleven years of age.Thank you. I will keep it always.



We also worked on this mural in the foster cat room. As I mentioned before whimsy prevails in the cat room !



For some reason paintings come out blurred after I download them to post but you get an idea!



Leo , " I never knew much about art when I lived on the streets but now I think I'll become an art collector. "



Tulip , " You can never have too much art. It's eye candy wouldn't you agree ?"



Esme , " Art is Cat. I am art ."







Have a wonderful day.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

7 comments:

  1. Art is cat indeed! Can't say the same for humans :) Love the painting of Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, K is 11 and she painted that all by herself? what talent! :D it looks great! and what a nice gift. :))

    i like the wall painting too. :)

    cats definitely are art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That *was* a lovely gift that K gave to you, and it's a wonderful painting, just purrfect, in memory of Lewis.

    We think the wall art is terrific! What a great idea!

    And yes, Cats are art in and of themselves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great present K gave you - we know you will treasure it. We like the wall painting too - will there be more cat pictures up there?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That painting of Lewis totally captures his very essence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm glad you like it! I think that our mural turned out very good...and whimsical! I totally agree with Esme, art IS cat and Esme IS art!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely painting of Lewis to treasure.What a thoughtful girl K is.The sun mural is also bright and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)