May 10, 2011

Miss Smiles .




Tulip , " This is my favourite basket . I like to share it with Miss Smiles. Can you see her behind me? "




Tulip , " She doesn't talk much. Leo says I am a bit of a chatterbox and that Miss Smiles needs to speak up more . "





Tulip , " Actually, when I think about it , Leo isn't much of a talker himself. I guess between the three of us ,  I'm the conversation starter. And keeper. And ender. "




Tulip , " It's nice to have a basket companion though. It gives people the illusion that you aren't talking to yourself. Then you can never be accused of being a basket case . "




Tulip , " And you can enjoy the sun rays in complete harmony . "






Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage

7 comments:

  1. MOL! We should get mom a "basket companion" 'cos she's always talking to herself!!!!
    She says stuff to us like: "I don't know why I bother to tell yoo, I might as well be talking to myself!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulip, that looks like a nice basket buddy you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Tulip you are adorable :-) I like your basket companion it is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so pleased to learn you aren't a "basket case" Tulip. Your basket buddy looks very friendly and we bet she doesn't talk too much!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to recommend that Mommy get a Miss Smiles. She never stops nattering. Drives us crazypants.

    Tulip, maybe we'll send her over to chat with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tulip looks adorably cute in that basket with Miss Smiles next to her!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bet it was nice and warm and snug in that basket and Miss Smiles enjoyed sharing it with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)