May 16, 2011

Leo Sings .

Leo, " I think I've finally figured out how to woo Alice. You know, from the Rock Cats . Alice , my love . "



Leo, " I wrote her the beginning of another poem:

                                                                      In times of great darkness
                                                                      when all becomes same
                                                                      When grasslands and timberlands
                                                                       in rains cannot gain
                                                                       When rose, rhododendron and windflower sleep....


but then I thought she's going to think I am WAY too intense. And gloomy... so I came up with a better idea."




Leo , " I am going to sing her a SONG ! After all , she IS a musician and that would be something she would appreciate. The song I've chosen is , Elton John's , "Your Song." The only problem is...I don't really know HOW to sing. Or carry a tune. I'd better start practising . "




Leo , " It's a little bit funny this feeling inside . I'm not one of those who can easily hide. I don't have much money but boy if I did , I'd buy a big house where we both could live. Anyway , the thing is...what I really mean...Yours are the sweetest eyes...I've ever seen... And you can tell everybody..."




Leo , " I hope she appreciates my singing efforts . I'll be sure to give it my all ; I'll remember to enunciate, and to project and to smile. That should be a winning combination . "




Have a Madrigal's Monday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage

11 comments:

  1. :::Applause::: Encore! Yoo sing really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo, we're sure Alice will be impressed with your singing. We certainly are! You sing far better than our mom, by the way. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If she doesn't appreciate the effort and love you have put into this, she is simply not worth it, Leo!

    Purrs,
    Te Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leo, that was very beautiful and heartfelt. I hope it wins her over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a beautiful tribute to your dear Alice and we hope she gives you a big kiss.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo Leo!!! I'm sure Alice will love your singing efforts, we did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it's best to start with something light! Maybe not show so much fang, though, not on a first date!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leo
    We can't imagine Alice not being impressed that was some performance.

    >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
    Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
    purrin
    xoxox
    ~ManxMnews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I'm positive that Alice will love it, especially with that song choice...and with your wonderful voice! And...if she doesn't I will come over and give you a big kiss myself!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could any Girl Cat resist a Boy Cat serenading her with words like, " ...yours are the sweetest eyes.." Swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, that looked like some pretty intense practicing!

    oh Leo, if you sang for me i'd swoooooooon~! i'm sure Alice will too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)