May 24, 2011

The Cute Toss Up Canine Style .

LP , " Well we couldn't leave the pups out of The Cute Toss Up (and we agree they are all cute winners !) , so here  are a few cute pics of Issa and Duffy for your viewing pleasure :) "


Issa , " I wonder how many treats I'll get for doing this, this time..."




Issa , " Modeling takes longer than you would think. There's quite a bit of "down" time in between shoots. I wonder what's for dinner." 



Issa , " Have you ever been in the cat room? There's a cat in here who is the size of a LION. I figure if I don't move, he won't see me..."



Duffy , " Why can't they make dog hammocks ? "



Duffy , " It's good to be King ."




Duffy , " I don't touch my bone until LP gives me permission . I have very good manners that way. Kidding."






Have a Terrific Tuesday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, you're both winners too! Wonderful photos, definitely a tie for cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cuties who are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some very cute pictures of Duffy and Issa!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And in the Canine Category, the winner is.... another TIE for first place! Woohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOMMMGGGG, IIISSSSSAAAAAAAA....... :'((((

    those puppy dog eyes!

    i can't not fall for them!! :'((((

    but i really like Duffy's photos too. <3

    BUT GAH, THOSE EYES....!!! ;(

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)