May 23, 2011

The Cute Toss Up .

LP , "K is visiting over the long weekend and we selected three photos each of our two cats and three each of the Foster cats (who didn't want to be left out!) to make up a total of twelve cute pics. If they were entered in a photo contest it would be a ,  " Cute Contest Toss Up " , to choose a winner!  We hope you enjoy our choices :) "

Mitalee is first up :


Mitalee , " It's my pillow now Issa ! Don't my curls look wind blown and carefree?  Like me on Issa's pillow. I am wind blown and carefree."



Mitalee , " Box # 1 or Box # 2 ? It's difficult to know if I made the right choice or not..."




Mitalee, " My right ear makes the right pillow!"



Esme , " Look Mom! One ear! "



Esme , " Sweet dreams... I wish ! Maybe if K would stop sticking the flashy box in my face! Would you please put it away... "




Esme , " I picked Box # 1 and I know it's a winner!"




Tulip , " It takes a while but it will grow back. You'll see. The ear.Will grow back."




Tulip, " I have sweet dreams too. In this one , I'm snuggling K."




Tulip , " K is my favourite person in the world. I'm looking at her adoringly in this pic. Or is it the treats in her hand that are making me give her love eyes? "




Leo , " I smell BBQ. Sniff. Sniff. Salmon ! "




Leo , " Some people think I am an angel. I think it would be fun to have wings. Then I could fly."




Leo , " BBQ salmon is tasty. Lip smackin tasty! "






Have a great day!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

10 comments:

  1. I was going to vote, but I could not decide. It is a tie for first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think it would be impossible to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you all get salmon from the BBQ as you are all winners.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really expect us to choose? There's so much cuteness in all those pictures ... we simply cannot choose just one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only way to choose would be to toss 'em all into a hat!
    Wait, Cats don't like being tossed into hats.

    Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all super cute.I really like the picture of Esme in the basket!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww... so much fuzzy feline sweetness :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cutie patooties one and all!We'll take all of them with a bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with the others, there are just too many cute photos to choose. :)

    i really really like the second 2 photos of Tulip, though...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)