May 27, 2011

Bones .

Mitalee , " I know you see it too. The dogs leave them everywhere."



Mitalee , " They chew on them. It makes them happy I guess.Chew.Chew. Chew."




Mitalee , " I can't imagine chewing on a stick. I mean , they can chew for HOURS at a time."




Mitalee, " I prefer a box. Sitting in a box. It's very zen."





Mitalee, " Your mind can start wandering though. Like for example , I've been wondering about those bones a lot lately.  I mean , where do dog bones come from ?"




Mitalee , " The sky ? "





Have a great weekend.
See you Monday.
the critters in The Cottage .

10 comments:

  1. trust me mitalee.. you don't wanna know.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bert and Ernie like to chew on stuff, too. It does seem a little bit boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of things fall out of the sky...but maybe not bones... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We suspect that there's a Bone Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just seem to show up ... we're not sure where they come from, either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know where they come from, but I'm glad they show up!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were you Mitalee, I would stat away from the bones! They don't look good but the pups love them!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think Fae would say that REAL bones are yummy, but that dog bone stuff is ick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't know where dog bones come from - is there a dog bone shop anywhere?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think bones do fall from the sky 'cause money grows on trees doesn't it...
    Lucas and Lola the pugs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)