May 4, 2011

Beggars can't be Choosers.

Mitalee , " It's been a busy , busy day.  I've been helping LP open and close doors all the live long day. Finally a moment to myself.  I'll just  find the perfect spot on the couch , then close my eyes for a bit . Cripes. Did I just feel Duffy jump onto the couch? "


Duffy, " Dinner was tasty . Mr. Evo outdid himself yet again..."



Duffy , " That spot alongside Mitalee looks more comfy than my lonely corner. I think I'll scootch over there and rest my eyes for a moment. "





Duffy, " That is much better. I can stretch my legs . Mitalee feels like a delicious , hot water bottle wrapped in velvet next to me ! "



Mitalee , " You feel like a shaggy, odorous canine next to me but " beggars can't be choosers" and I do like to snuggle while falling asleep . I suppose you're not all that bad , even for a pesky little brofur. Sweet dreams, little bro ."




Have a wonderful Wednesday.
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage.

6 comments:

  1. You're quite the philosopher, Mitalee!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Mitalee to look on the bright side :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A shaggy snuggle buddy is better than no snuggle buddy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always look on the bright side of life Mitalee!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Mitalee, falling asleep while snuggling is way better...even if it's a shaggy canine!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)