April 19, 2011

Just for the Fun of it . Answers to Yesterday's Clues .

Mitalee has three water bowls to choose from that are high up ( so the dogs can't use them) , cleaned every day with fresh water added. She never uses them preferring to drink from the dog bowls .

Mitalee, " Yum. Doggy water. My favourite."


Mitalee , " It has just the right amount of doggie spittle. Delish! "




Leo is the drooler of the household. Leo drools when you whisper sweet nothings into his ear. He drools when you cuddle him. He drools when he sees the grooming brush approaching. He is on drool "overload" when he is being brushed.  He is a drooley boy!


Leo , " Drooling is manly. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Drool is Cool ! "




Esme is the shoulder rider. She will lie comfortable on both LP and Daddyman's shoulders for long periods of time as they walk about or stand doing dishes.  As soon as the camera is pulled out , Esme jumps off. Here is a pic of her preparing to leave her preferred perch.





Esme , " Don't let them turn you into a circus cat/act. As soon as they pull out the flashy box , get off and fast ! "




 One of Tulip's favourite sleeping spots is a little " hidey hole" we call, The Cow Hut .


Tulip, " I often say Moooooo ow , instead of Meee ow. It's fun and keeps the humans confused . "




Lewis' nickname is , BooBoo. Mama looks at BooBoo with love in her eyes. All the time.






Lewis, " I have another nickname too. Mama also calls me her , Funny Valentine."



Issa tucks herself into bed every night around 9 p.m. She has a little pillow on the humans' bed she lies on and a little blanket she slips beneath.


Issa , " I like it best when Woo my stuffie is next to me. I find I sleep better. "


Issa , " Sweet dreams."



Duffy looks like a gopher looking for his shadow when he balances himself on his hind legs asking to be picked up. He will rock back and forth on his back paws until you burst out laughing or pick him up. Or both.


Lewis , " Who could resist this pose ? It works every time ! "






We hope you enjoyed getting to know us better. We always enjoy learning new things about you when we visit !
Have a lovely day.
See you tomorrow.
the critters in The Cottage

7 comments:

  1. What a fun game, thanks LP, but ugh, I only got one right...Leo the drooler :-) I just love the picture of Lewis poking his head throught the hole in the cat tree, too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! I guessed Tulip in her cow hut.
    Love the pic of Issa with Woo.Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post - neither of us are droolers or shoulder sitters!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would have guessed all wrong...this was so fun to see who was what! Rupert is like Leo, he needs a BIB when Mommy cuddles him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was very fun! My favourite picture is the one of Duffy on his back legs! That makes me laugh every time! Have an exiting day critters!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post, I loved getting to know all of you!

    My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and get some exposure!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was fun learning more about all of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)