April 29, 2011

Driving Miss Issa .

Issa, " Hey Duffy ! I feel like some nice, tasty, organic greens. Are there any in the house ? "


Duffy , " I don't think so and the Humans aren't home so we can't ask them . "



" Let's go for a car drive and go look for some organic greens. The Humans will never know."




Duffy, " I've never driven a car before but it can't be that difficult ! "




Duffy, " Do not be alarmed. Fear not.  I've been a passenger in a car many times . I am certain driving cannot be that much different . "



Duffy,  " And we're off to the races ! "




Issa , " I feel very safe in your driving hands Duffy. Very much so. "



Pretty scenery.




Can you see the faint outline of mountains?



Duffy, " We are here ! We made it in one piece."



Duffy , " If we follow this path and pass the Willow Tree we will arrive at our (un) known destination.



 There is the Willow Tree.



Issa , " OH MY CAT ! Look at all the fresh, organic greens ! "








Duffy, " It's like a great , big , organic greens salad bar. We found it ! Let's dig in ."








Issa, " I am sufficiently sufficed. My tummy is full of delicious greens. "



Duffy, " We had better head home now before the Humans notice the car is missing ! "






Hope you have a fun weekend looking for adventure!
See you soon.
the critters in The Cottage


7 comments:

  1. What an exciting adventure you two went on! I have always wanted to drive a car, myself. I hope you two both wore your seat belts!

    ps: My Mommeh says my personality is sugar and spice. I love to sit in laps, and when I do I purr up a storm and like to stare into my Mommeh's eyes. I can also be feisty and love to give the Bitey, but I never make any bloods come out. My Mommeh says I am smart as a whip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great adventure! We're glad you made it back home safely, though--no traffic tickets, either. :-D

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i bet some people nearly had accidents seeing you two drive by! lmao

    your outing looks like it was a lot of fun. :) i really enjoyed the scenery and the photos of you. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness you didn't get stopped for speeding and didn't get lost. We thought you drove through some pretty scenery. What a lot of greens you ate - we hope you're not going to poot all night!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We lit a candle in loving remembrance of sweet Lewis today, as part of remembrance weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you're in the car, c'mon over and visit! We promise to have lots of snacks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Duffy, I think that your a great driver! Those greens looked really tasty...Mmm...

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)