March 31, 2011

A Romp in the Park.

LP took Issa and Duffy to our neighbourhood park yesterday. We picked up our neighbour's dog Smokey, along the way.We brought two balls for a bit of tossing variety.

Issa, "Throw the ball ! Throw the ball ! !"


Issa, " On your mark, get set , G O ! "


Issa, "Yup. Uhhuh. I've got my eye on the ball.You can throw it! On your mark get set , G O ! "


Issa, " Wowsers! That was a really good one! "


Issa, " I love those nice, long throws! "


Issa, " Better give the others a chance, once I bring this back."


Issa, " Your turn Smokey! "


Issa, " Smokey loves retrieving the ball as much as I do! "



Issa, " Duffy loves to run after the ball and is very proud when he finds it . I'm still working on teaching him to bring the ball back ! "


Happiness.


Double Happiness.








Have a happy day!
the critters in The Cottage

4 comments:

  1. They look like they are having so much fun, love to see Issa's ears flying :-) Nice to see green grass, ours is still brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Issa! I thought you were camera-shy? It's amazing what a good game of Fetch will do to brighten one's sense of self. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Issa, you have curly furs just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Issa steps away from LP's legs and...she looks sooo adorable with that pink smiley face ball in her mouth! It's good to see Issa having a good time she looks like she is really good at this game! And I'm sure Duffy will learn, slowly but surly he will learn!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)