March 30, 2011

Lewis observes Esme's failed photo shoot.

Lewis, " I used to have this friend, Nelson.He was a really, really cool cat.But he used to dip into the nip quite a bit.He had to roll a nip every morning with his breakfast and of course it didn't end there. It kinda got bad over the years and we eventually lost touch. Anyhooo... I've been thinking about LP and all these "ideas" she has.And well, I know two footers are pretty good at hiding things when they aren't feeling well and I was thinking maybe something's off with her brain."

Lewis, " I mean she's trying to stuff  Esme into a plant pot. That can't be right... even for a two footer."



Lewis, " What did my friend Lola used to say again?, "It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world".Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola.Oh right.That's a song.Lalalalalala."


Lewis, " I'm just saying...maybe LP's brain's a little fuzzy.I mean, Issa in pink, Leo in the tie, Esme in a plant pot.Maybe there are too many pots being strewn around. I'm just contemplating is all."


 Lewis, " One thing I can tell you.If LP tries to stuff me into that plant pot next it won't be fun. For me. At all. I don't like cheese and I am a lot bigger than Esme and I'll be lucky if I can squeeze a leg into that thing."



Lewis, " How did the rest of that song go? It's a mixed up, muddled up , shook up world , except for Lola.Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola.I met her in a club down in old Soho, where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola. C-o-l-a. Cola. Wonder what happened to Nelson. He was such a cool cat."



Have a great day!
the critters in The Cottage

10 comments:

  1. Lewis, there's just no understanding humans. Their brains ARE off--otherwise they wouldn't wreak such destruction and evil on the planet and on themselves. We suggest beating a hasty retreat if you see LP approaching you with a strange and/or wild look in her eyes. :-P

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪ She picked me up and she sat me on her knee
    and said dear boy won't you come home with me ♪

    That is how my Mommeh got Harley. H-A-R-L-E-Y Harley. Ha-ha-ha-ha Harley!

    That's a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo shoot clearly was a success, Lewsi!

    Maybe it's just us but we thought we would mention that we find the typeface on your bloggie a little hard to read...

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting observations Lewis... btw, love those Kinks in your hair ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That song brings back lots of way back thoughts for mum.
    luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. RUN LEWIS! LP may be going through her doll-clothes drawer at this very moment looking for a blue dress - just for you. If you cannot hide fast enough, perhaps it will be over sooner than you think? Think positive thoughts when you are in 'LP's moment'. "I love" "I am powerful" "LP loves me", etc. And most of all, do not, I repeat, do not, look at Esme 'cause you know she'll be laughin' at ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lewis, such deep thoughts. Are you sure you haven't been hitting the nip yourself? We usually have our best ideas nipped out of our tiny brains.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree if LP comes walking towards you with a strange look in her eye...well...run!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are a deep thinker, Lewis! We agree ... being stuffed into a pot does not sound fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I've said this before but i have to say it again.. i LOVE lewis' facial markings! he's so darn cute! and umm.. call me crazy but is his short fur a little curly?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)