March 14, 2011

Getting to know us, getting to know us better...

LP once mentioned she is convinced we each have a favourite colour and in fact, recently told you someone's favourite colour,Esme's-a very girlie girl's colour! We thought it would be fun if you could match the objects below and their colour to each of us and thereby guess our favourite colour.There are seven objects and seven of us:Mitalee, Esme, Lewis, Issa, Duffy, Leo and Tulip. Leave your guesses in the comment section and we will let you know each of our favourite colours tomorrow and you can verify if you were correct in your guesses.Here is another clue (Esme's is one), there is nothing that rhymes with Lewis' favourite colour.And one more clue...Mitalee's favourite colour(s) prove her fickleness.The other guesses can be wild ones!! Have fun and run with LP's silliness!























See you tomorrow!
the critters in The Cottage

7 comments:

  1. I feel like a dumb bunny because I do not know any of them! But I am looking forward to learning the correct answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a clue, sorry! But we'll look forward to reading the answers too.

    Derry seems to love his purple pipe cleaners the best and Nicki prefers black mice!

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't a clue sso we'll go with guesses - if we get them all wrong do we get a booby prize - only joking!!
    Mitalle No 2 yellow
    Esme No.6 pale pink
    Lewis No.3 dark blue
    Issa No.8 pale blue
    Duffy No.5 green
    Leo No.6 yellow/orange
    Tulip No 1 strawberry
    luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A test! Yikes!

    Esme: Pink
    Lewis: Orange
    Duffy: Red
    Mitalee: Yellow
    Issa: Light Blue
    Leo: Green
    Tulip: Dark Blue

    Can't wait for tomorrow's post....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Issa - pink
    Duffy - green
    Leo - light blue
    Tulip - red
    Lewis - orange
    Esme - yellow
    Mitalee - dark blue

    Just guesses mind you, but a lot of fun :-) I'll definitely be by tomorrow to find out the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, for sure Esme's favorite color is pink!
    Tulip's might be yellow. I thought Mitalee's might be pink, too, but I'll go with red (that's close to pink, I guess.) Leo likes spotted mushrooms, so let's pick the striped orange for him. I would have picked blk & wht for my sweetie Lewis, but you haven't given us that option, so how about powder blue. Dark blue for Issa, and green for Duffy.

    P.S. I love the picture "More Spillage" from March 8's post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I should know this but I don't, so here are my guesses!

    Esme: Pink
    Lewis: Baby Blue
    Mitalee: Orange
    Tulip: Green
    Leo: Red
    Issa: Dark Blue
    Duffy: Yellow

    Can't wait to see what the real answers are I'll be waiting!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)