March 29, 2011

Esme's failed photo shoot.

K was here visiting this past week as she is on her Spring school break.LP thought it would be fun to stick Esme in a plant pot and take pictures of her.We know, what absurdity! LP convinced K that Esme would look incredibly sweet and that she wouldn't mind at all.LP even used cheese to tempt Esme into going into the pot where LP actually envisioned her sitting sweetly and innocently as all good cat pot sitters must do.Esme didn't feel the same way about this so called brilliant idea as you will soon enough see.


Esme, " Cheese pieces in a pot. Strange."


Esme, " I love cheese though.So I'll take it however it comes."


Esme, " You want me to climb into the pot?"


Esme, "She can't be serious... I must not  have  heard that correctly!"


Esme, "I'll perk my ears to better hear her answer and ask again.So, you want me to climb into the pot for a few kernels of cheese, correct?


Esme, "Where do you get these crazy ideas?"



Esme, " Let me think about it for a moment, and then I'll let you know how I feel about your latest, "brilliant", idea."






LP, " So much for the idea of Esme posing in a pot...but wouldn't her eyes have looked stunning against the blue of the pottery?"



Have a sweet day!
the critters in The Cottage.

8 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Esme you would have looked beautiful in the pot most definitely, but I understand that sometimes us mum's go to far with what we ask - LOL!!! At least you got a little cheese snack :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Brilliant photo shoot and captions!

    BTW, the mom says that's a *gorgeous* pot!

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps try a for-real-live mouse? I think you could get Esme to do anything then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Esme-in-a-Pot idea is a little lame but we think she looks lovely anyway!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Esme, you still look beautiful posing next to the pot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well things don't always go as planed but Esme does look very sweet NEXT to the beautiful pot!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esme,
    I think you are doing great poses!!!
    And you are so lovely looking at the camera~!!!!
    Being a model is very difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esme's a cat! She'll go in the pot when you DON'T want her to :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)