February 15, 2011

The Squeaky Wheel

"Hi Everyone! It's me, Mitalee.I don't know if you've noticed but I've noticed there haven't been all that many photos of me since LP started this bloggy thing.I decided to be a squeaky wheel and squeak up.First of all,I think you should all know I LOVE picture taking! When that flash box comes out, out comes my charm!"
"Peek-a-boo.I see you flash box!"
"Just nonchalantly hanging out in my chaise lounge flashy boxy!"

"My eyes may be closed but I know you are there boxy!"


"Here I am camping and still a willing subject!"

"Star gazing,dreaming,musing,working the Boxy".


"Hunting wildlife for the flashy".

"Here I am on my throne next to my treasure.It's clear that I am the Queen of the Flashy (box).I had to squeak up!"

Have a wonderful day!
the critters in The Cottage

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of pictures of you today, Mitalee! Being a squeaky wheel really worked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitalee, you are beautiful and a natural-born model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we so love your throne Mitalee - does your mom have to kneel in front of it when you hold audiences?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so glad you did. You are just GORGEOUS, Mitalee!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mitalee you are so beautiful...I just love your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definately The Queen, Mitalee! I love your smile...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you squeaked up Mitalee those are some very cute pictures of you! You are definitely great at posing!

    XO K:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mitalee!! We are very pleased to meet you!! We have looks at some of your other posts and meet your family, too!! Loved all your pictures, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)