February 1, 2011

Dress Up

Duffy,"LP's friend brought these dresses back for us from Mexico City where she works.Is she serious? Excuse me, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm a BOY! I may have a few small things missing but the obvious essential is there to differentiate me from a GIRL! Dresses are for GIRLS! Everyone knows that!"


Issa,"Does it look like I'm happy about this myself? Am I jumping for joy?! Well obviously I'm a girl but...hell nooo...everyone who knows me, knows I'm a tomdog girl ! I'm so disappointed in LP.She knows I highly dislike and I repeat emphatically, I highly dislike dresses and that I won't have them anywhere near me.It looks, actually it feels, like this one is touching fur.That's not near me, that's horribly on me! Ugh. Watch me while I lay in my tomdog humiliation."

Duffy,"On the other hand, I do look kind of cute in a dress.You know, in a scruffy, tousled hair kind of way.And I'm starting to enjoy the little whoosh of a breeze the skirt makes while I'm walking...".



Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Ahem... I have to say that I probably would never talk to #1 again if she ever got such a bizarre idea in her head.... I am the ultimate sporty dog, after all!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Mommy puts stuff on us, all our bones dissolve. We're amazed you're still alive!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)