January 25, 2011

Big Bird


Leo,"See that big bird?When I was young and feral and didn't even know what a pet bed was, I used to hunt birds like that.That's right.Birds that large.Now don't misunderstand my meaning .I never hurt them.Why, I never even touched them! I didn't even draw a single one of my many swords.I would simply stare them down.Like this:



Leo,"And they would flee.In utter fear.U-t-t-e-r fear.I kid you not.I was known by everyone in those days-feral and domestic cats alike.Leopold Lion Heart.They used to call me, The Lion.

"They used to call me, The Lion.I was. THE LION.Sigh." 






9 comments:

  1. Oh Leo, I can tell you still have the heart of a lion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sure you are as brave as a lion Leo.
    luv Hannah & Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still are a lion at heart, Leo! An adorable, cuddly one, but a lion nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo, you still are a big, beautiful lion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leo, clearly you are still a LION. Nothing wrong with a little sabbatical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROAR! A Hero you will always be, Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never lose the lion in you, Leo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the face that Leo is making, it's adorable! And I'm sure that Leo is still a lion even if he's not staring down big birds with his wicked stare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a lions heart always continues to beat in its glory & will not leave you - SO- you are LION, hear you roar : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment , we love to hear from you :)